The Pre-Employment Orientation course is both an introductory course (for those who are about to enter the world of employment) and a refresher course (to those currently employed) on employee rights and guidelines to employment in the Philippines.
- Introduction to employee guidelines
- Benefits (leaves and social welfare)
- Safe migration
In this course, the learners will learn about:
- Wages/base pay and mode of payment
- Safe working conditions
- Work hours
- Service charges
- 13th month pay, separation pay, retirement pay, regular pay holiday, special pay, premium pay
- Social welfare benefits
- Leave benefits
- Local migration, human trafficking, gender equality
- Stages of migration
Estimated Duration: 2 hours
Language: Taglish (mix of Tagalog and English)
Enrollment Key: PEO0001 (NOTE: If you are a Plan International project participant, please contact your Plan W4W Project Officer/Coordinator and request for the enrollment key).
This course was developed in partnership with the Department of Labor and Employment (Philippines).