The Alternative Learning System course is an online reviewer that will help learners prepare for the Accreditation and Equivalency Test of the Department of Education (Philippines). The subjects covered in this course are Math, English and Science. Anna, the virtual learning guide, will direct learners through lessons and activities in each subject.
Learners will receive a certificate at the end of the course and after all the activities are completed and the feedback is submitted.
In this course, learners will learn:
- the different types of figurative language
- how to interpret schematic diagram, bar graphs,pie chart and table
- how to identify the main idea, read and interpret data presented in a pie graph
- how to solve problems using the Pythagorean theorem
- how to compute the diameter, radius and circumference ofa circle
- about the internal structure of Earth
- the different processes that occur along the plate boundaries of Earth
- the properties of metals
- the respiratory and circulatory system
- the different parts of the reproductive system and their function
Language: Taglish (combination of Tagalog and English)
Enrollment Key: ALS0001 (NOTE: If you are a Plan International project participant, please contact your Plan W4W Project Officer/Coordinator and request for the enrollment key).
This course was developed in partnership with the Department of Education Quezon City Division (Philippines).